Black cumin oil is an amazing and unique product that has been used in medicine and cosmetology for many centuries.
The use of black cumin oil is especially common in Arab countries, but in recent years it has become popular in Russia as well. The range of application of this product is simply huge, and the contraindications for black cumin oil are not so wide.
To obtain the greatest effect, it is necessary to use only high-quality cold-pressed oil with a content of at least 36% percent vegetable fat. The raw materials must be grown in an ecologically clean area without the use of chemical fertilizers.
Black cumin oil is a natural antibiotic, but unlike synthetic preparations, it has a selective effect, without killing the intestinal flora and without causing dysbiosis.
Due to its ability to strengthen the walls of blood vessels, black seed oil is an excellent remedy for improving the functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
Also, black cumin oil is used as:
1. Antihelminthic, choleretic, laxative.
2. Means for weight loss.
3. Black seed oil improves lactation.
4. Can be used as an antipyretic, expectorant and anti-inflammatory agent.
5. Stimulates the reproductive system in both men and women.
6. Has a diuretic property, is used to treat urolithiasis.
7. Improves memory, increases efficiency, strengthens the immune system.
8. Is a good prophylactic agent for oncological diseases.
9. It is used for the treatment of skin diseases and in cosmetology.
10. Relieves pain in muscles and joints.
Inside take 1 tsp. after breakfast (1/2 tsp. children under 6 years old). The course is 3-4 months.
Contraindications of black seed oil:
1. Individual intolerance, allergies.
3. With organ implantation.
4. Outwardly, with damage to the skin.