andrej_krasnov_1982 Fri 12/14/2018 - 19:10
Sometimes the wastewater is discharged independently, but in other cases the SPS adjustment is needed. Correctly designed and put into operation, the sewage pumping station provides a constant discharge of domestic, industrial and storm water.
The principle of operation of the sewage pumping station - sewage drains through the pipeline are discharged into the tank. At the bottom of the pump station, pumping units are mounted, they are attached to the nozzles and, then, wastewater is supplied to the pipeline under pressure. Valves installed on pipeline units prevent wastewater from returning to the pipeline. The grate is installed to screen out large debris, it does not damage the pumps.
You can get to the KNS through the upper hatch, to which a ladder leads. The ventilation branch pipe serves as a through-flow ventilation of air, it is also located in the upper compartment of the pumping station.
Types of sewage pumping stations
Helyx offers SPS depending on operating conditions and customer requirements:
1.Dry performance. From two compartments: working and receiving. In the first, there are pumping stations and a control point, and in the second waste water. This type of SPS is very easy to operate.
2. Horizontal execution. This type of sewage pumping station is widespread for storm runoff, in situations of emergency flooding.
3.Vertical execution. Most in demand. The reliability of Helyx hulls can only be compared with reinforced concrete structures.
4.With submersible pumps. The pumps act as reservoirs and can reduce the size and improve sound insulation, as well as reduce the cost of the structure.
Sewer station application
Water disposal complexes provide wastewater discharge for residential buildings and industrial enterprises.
Pumping stations are divided into:
• Household sewage pumping stations. They can be installed in private houses, apartments, other types of residential premises.
• Industrial sewage pumping stations. These complexes are more extensive and cover entire enterprises at once. Accordingly, such pumping stations are equipped with large-diameter pipes and powerful technical units.
The composition of the body, the capabilities of the equipment and other parameters must correspond to the dimensions and operating conditions of each facility individually.
The terms of work and the reliability of the sewage pumping station depend on the quality of the work performed and the observance of safety measures. Loads on the unit can lead to failure and are caused by incorrect axle tilt.
Important points when installing the SPS:
1. Leveling the surface. The plane must be flat. Often the surface is additionally concreted for the installation of the pump station
2. Compliance with standards. Ensuring work in accordance with the requirements of SNiP 305.0685 and installation of sewage equipment.
3. Keep the starting position. To avoid pushing out the body by groundwater, it is necessary to compact the soft soil.
For long-term operation and reduction of capital costs, it is necessary to approach the installation of the pump station in full compliance with the operating conditions. Helix complexes work reliably and efficiently if correctly assembled.