Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that is used to prepare many dishes. Since it is mainly composed of water, it is widely used to support weight and health.
But many are interested in how many calories are in fried zucchini, can this dish be called dietary? Let's consider everything in order.
- What substances does a vegetable contain?
- What are the benefits, in what form can you eat
- How many calories are in fried zucchini with mayonnaise and garlic, fried in batter, stewed, baked, in zucchini pancakes
- Do you get fat from fried zucchini, can you eat zucchini for those on a diet
What substances does a vegetable contain?
The vegetable contains so many elements and vitamins that its value is irreplaceable for the body.
- a complex of vitamins: A, C, B1, PP, B2.
- organic acids;
- minerals: potassium, lithium, iron, calcium, molybdenum, zinc, sodium and phosphorus.
These substances allow you to keep the entire body in good shape and eliminate many diseases.
One hundred grams of raw zucchini contains 24 kilocalories.
What are the benefits, in what form can you eat
The benefits of zucchini are incredible.
Here are just a few examples:
- Due to the content of organic acids and delicate pulp, the product does not cause inflammation and irritation in the intestines and stomach. Therefore, it can be used for problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Zucchini is absolutely safe for diabetics.
- The product is recommended for elderly people. With regular use, the blood is renewed, the performance of the intestines and the entire digestion improves, and serves as a good prevention against atherosclerosis.
- It has a diuretic effect and is indicated for swelling. This is especially true for a young, unripe vegetable marrow. You can even eat seeds after drying them in the oven.
- The vegetable has anti-anemic and anti-allergic properties.
- Zucchini has been shown to reduce the likelihood of developing cancer due to natural antioxidants
It is effectively used for cosmetic purposes, as a moisturizer. Facial masks are often made.
This product rejuvenates the skin, restores blood circulation and color. The mask effectively protects from the sun's rays, you can use it against sunburn.
This vegetable is also good for children. Children's doctors recommend introducing zucchini into the diet almost the first of all vegetables.
The products are well absorbed, digested, and such a composition of minerals and vitamins contributes to the full development and growth of the baby.
You can use the product in any form:
- for a couple.
Can be cooked as a main course or combined with other ingredients such as soup or stew. Many housewives love stuffed zucchini.
However, you should not overuse zucchini, since not everyone can eat this vegetable. First you need to make sure that there are no contraindications in your case.
Let's watch a video about the benefits and dangers of zucchini:
How many calories are in fried zucchini with mayonnaise and garlic, fried in batter, stewed, baked, in zucchini pancakes
Raw zucchini is low in calories, but if consumed cooked, the calorie content increases significantly. Especially if you add potatoes, fatty sauces, vegetable oil, meat products, the nutritional value of these dishes increases at least twice.
Zucchini cooking options and its calorie content:
- Fried zucchini in batter. If you take into account the twenty-four kilocalories of the main vegetable, add butter, flour and eggs, then about one hundred grams of the dish contains ninety kilocalories. Zucchini absorbs a lot of oil, so it becomes fatty and satisfying. The same amount of calories is contained in the preparation of zucchini pancakes. If a person is on a diet, it is worth giving up this dish or replacing the ingredients with more dietary ones.
- Fried zucchini with garlic and mayonnaise sauce are the most high-calorie, one hundred grams contains about 115 kilocalories. To reduce the amount of calories a little, it is worth making the zucchini without adding fat, for example on the grill. Use mayonnaise sauce with a minimum percentage of fat.
- Stewed zucchini contains 69.2 calories.
- The baked vegetable contains 25 calories.
The less additional ingredients are used, the fewer calories there are in the dish.
Do you get fat from fried zucchini, can you eat zucchini for those on a diet
You can't get fat from fried zucchini, but you can't lose weight either. For weight loss, it is better to eat the vegetable raw, baked or stewed. You need to consume about four hundred, five hundred grams per day.
A fried product, even with a diet, is allowed to be eaten, but extremely rarely. It is advisable to eat such a dish before lunch, in order to burn all the extra calories in the late afternoon.
Also, while cooking, you can reduce calories yourself, for example, use olive oil. Some people roast zucchini without adding oil and covered.
The main thing is to know when to stop.
So, zucchini is a neutral product, you can cook it very tasty, and at the same time keep a low calorie content.
If you are on a diet, before preparing or eating a dish, it is worth calculating kilocalories.
Let's watch a video about cooking zucchini and remember how many calories are in fried zucchini:
[video: https: //youtu.be/RUOeh_YBYKI